Monday, March 2, 2009

A Link To My Art Gallery

Just in case you're interested, I have a set of galleries at Imagekind.com where you can purchase my artwork. I've added a button on the side of this page too. Here's the link: http://ArteZoe.imagekind.com/

I am impressed with the quality of the paper and printing they offer there, and the usability of the site. You can pick your own sizes, type of paper or canvas, mats and even choose a frame from the large variety offered. You have 30 days to send back the artwork if you're not happy with it. So not too much risk! My personal choices for paper and framing that I've given you on there are archival and not the cheapest, but don't let that deter you from choosing something more affordable.

You can also order high quality greeting cards from any of the artworks I've placed in the gallery. Most of them require a crop, so that will be your own choice. So far I've uploaded only things that can be printed large, and that I am confident will look good printed, but you can choose a smaller size if you prefer. I still haven't been able to order any prints so I can see them myself. Thus, the guarantee is a good thing. Still, I'm confident in the quality of the artwork and the resolution of the prints.

I have a lot of artwork I've done in the last couple of years, and since it takes a long time to upload the large files required to make a good print, I haven't posted much in the gallery. So if you ever see anything of mine here or on Flickr that you "just can't live without", please email me at ArteZoe@gmail.com and let me know what you would like to find in the gallery. I'll do my best to make it available.

Thanks for dropping by!

Karen

1 comment:

Unikversiti said...

Is imagekind like redbubble too my friend? I mean is it free to join and upload our photos, and is it easy for the admin to approve our photos?

what ever good luck for your photos there. Your works are brilliant and very creative :)