Thursday, January 7, 2010

A New Blog and A New Group

I got inspired to start a new devotional as I read my One Year Bible.  I started a little bit late, but that's OK!  I tend to get bogged down trying to commit to something too extensive to do on a day-by-by basis, but this is something I absolutely know I can accomplish.  A new group is now in place on Facebook if you're interested in participating.  I've opted to repeat my own insights here on Blogger for those who aren't into all the "hub-bub"!

I hope you will come along with me and read the wonderful, living, life-giving Word.  The One Year Bible is a plan and format I have enjoyed for many years.  If you don't prefer it, that's alright, just get into the Word of God.  I have discovered, though, that this particular plan brings pieces of the Scriptures together in such a great way!  I'd call it "serendipitous" except that I know God knows what He's doing, and He had it all in His mind already.  I really enjoy the way the Scriptures flow together, enhance each other, reveal each other: the Word illuminating the Word.  Try it and see!

No comments: